Public Enterprise for investment and ongoing maintenance of common parts of buildings, apartments and business premises Ltd. Gradacac is the legal successor of the Public Housing Enterprise Gradacac.
The Company is engaged in the following activities:
- production and supply of steam and air conditioning,
- organization of the construction projects,
- construction of residential and non-residential buildings,
- construction of civil engineering structures,
- construction of pipelines for liquids and gases,
- construction of power lines for electricity and telecommunications,
- construction of water projects, buying and selling of real estate ,
- renting and operating own or leased real estate (leasing)
- real estate management on a fee or on the contract basis,
- support activities in management of buildings and others.
The Assembly is the highest body of management of the Company, and the authorizations of the Assembly on behalf of the Founder, are carried out by the municipal mayor. The Supervisory Board consists of three members including the President, who have obtained at least a university degree and three years of work experience after graduation. Management Board is the director who represents the Company and manages the Company's operations.